Creative Affairs - Bo Svenson
An award-winning actor, writer, producer and director, Mr. Svenson has been the CEO of MagicQuest since its inception.
- As a principal on the creative, financing and production teams of numerous motion pictures, including Walking Tall, Part II and Final Chapter, Walking Tall, Mr. Svenson is identified with films which the Hollywood trade publication Variety rank among the highest-earning independently-produced films of all time.
- As Chairman of the Board and CEO of Motion Picture Group of America from 1984-1996, Mr. Svenson developed a standard for low-cost, high-yield motion picture productions that lead to successful Wall Street underwritings.
- As a member of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, Mr. Svenson serves on the Academy’s nominating committee for the Best Foreign Language Film.
- As a member of the Academy of Canadian Cinema and Television, the Directors Guild of Canada, and other international organizations, Mr. Svenson is listed in numerous editions of Who’s Who In The World.
- As a recipient of numerous awards and nominations, including the Italian Institute of Art Award of Merit, the American Culture Foundation Man Of The Year Award, Italy’s Legione Garibaldina Ruole D'Onore, the NAACP Image Award, the Academy of Science Fiction and Fantasy Golden Scroll Award, and the Hollywood Women's Press Club Golden Apple Award, Mr. Svenson has managed to combine art and commerce.
For more complete information about Mr. Svenson visit www.bosvenson.com.